It is more than two years car enthusiasts have seen the last Ridgeline truck which makes the most of the Honda vehicle fans worried. But now the company is once again ready to treat their buyers with the launch of their latest and upcoming model as the 2018 Honda Ridgeline. It is worth mentioning that this pickup truck is highly popular among its buyers. Thus the makers have tried to utilize this opportunity through launching the next generation model of the Ridgeline as 2018 model with new features and designs.
2018 Honda Ridgeline: Under the Hood
It would be noteworthy to mention that Honda has always been on the top for their exceptional powertrain configuration in their every vehicle. This time also, it is not an exception as the makers are expected to give a powerful engine under its hood. The specifications are mentioned below in detail.
- The makers are expected to give a 3.5-liter V6 engine, and it has the ability to generate the power of 300 HP.
- The engine will be combined either with 9-speed or 6-speed auto transmission.
- The engine will be integrated with Intelligent Terrain Management system, and it will provide switching modes on terrain condition and weather. Whether it is sand, snow, mud or normal.
- 2018 Honda Ridgeline will be designed with low front bumper, and it will have four doors.
- The front fascia of this vehicle will be provided with a subtle body design.
- The makers are also expected to give dual-action tailgate and in-bed trunk.
- The buyers might also get to see C-shaped illumination pattern for its tail
- Most interestingly the sources have indicated that they will integrate audio system in its cargo bed that will enhance the riding experience with this pickup truck.
- Buyers will also find a 400 watts inverter in its vibrating bed.
Standard Safety Features
Honda is always well-known for its safety features integrated into their vehicle. This time also, passengers will be secured with its standard safety features. They are:
- Forward collision warning system
- Hill descent control
- Traction and stability control
- Lane departure warning
- Mitigation system
- Lane-keeping assistance
The makers of the 2018 Ridgeline has integrated a number of sophisticated features in its inner cabin which makes this vehicle more appealing to its buyers. The list includes:
- 8-inch touchscreen display in its dashboard.
- There will be tri-zone automatic climate control system.
- The vehicle is also integrated with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay for entertainment of the passengers.
- The seats offered to this pickup truck are manufactured with genuine and superior quality leather that will deliver utmost comfort.
- The makers will also give auto start stop button.
- In order to get ample space inside its cabin, makers have given 60/40 split seats.
- For the entertainment purpose of the passengers Honda will be integrating a modern audio system in which there will be 6
Availability and Price
The makers are expected to launch 2018 Honda Ridgeline in the 2nd quarter of 2017, and makers are expected to charge around $30,000 for its base model.