With the introduction of the Frontier model, Nissan has developed potential gain in the market. The 2018 Nissan Frontier is going to enthrall the buyers with this next-generation design.
2018 Nissan Frontier: Changes and Improvements
The next Frontier’s appearance is not yet confirmed, but it is expected to take a look from Navara and Titan XD. Whatever be the design configuration, the new Nissan Frontier is going to be recognized by its buyers.
It is expected that all-new Frontier will come in two different cab configurations:
- Smaller King Cab: It will have rear-opening suicide doors just behind main doors. The new Frontier model with Single Cab midsize truck will be the first to do so in its class.
- Larger Double Cab: This vehicle will have four traditional doors.
- With new horizontal inserts, chrome grille will get an attractive
- Around the license plate in the lower fascia, more chrome will be added.
- To give more depth to its design, reworked fog lights is going to mount in dark chrome.
- To complement the accent, it will come with scalloped bodyline and impressive headlights.
- It will feature Nissan’s factory built tailgate and backup camera.
- For the betterment of passengers, large side mirrors should be used to view clearly.
- With its cargo bed technology, people will certainly get exceptional outcomes.
Performance and Fuel Economy
It will be hard to say what Nissan is going to bring for its car lovers. But it is pretty rumored that Navara’s engine lineup will be used under the hood of this upcoming model. The current version of the pickup is equipped with 2.5 liters, 4-cylinder engine. For better fuel economy, Nissan might offer turbodiesel stateside engine.
In its previous version, Nissan has shown the conceptual utilization of 2.8 liters, 4-cylinder turbodiesel for 2014 model. This leads to the next conceptual engine design which will offer the V6 option.
Adding more value to its fuel economy and performance, Nissan’s strategy defines the characteristics of Navara and Titan XD in the 2018 Nissan Frontier. This explains the different theory and brings out 5.6 liters, V8 engine for better performance that is used in Titan XD. It is also expected to have 7-speed automatic transmission and 6-speed manual transmission just like Navara model.
- With heavily revised in technology, Nissan has transformed from many decades. With an electronic locking, the rear differential will be incorporated into standard PRO-4X models.
- For 2018 Nissan Frontier, the cabin design will look like Navara’s attractive interior.
- With a four-spoke steering wheel, it is expected to have larger knobs and larger buttons for different operations.
- The ergonomics for King Cab will be jump seats and for Double Cab, rear seating will be more comfortable with much space in the legroom.
- It might also have cargo room under the bench to offer comfortable ergonomics.
The manufacturer has not yet confirmed the price. It is expected that the price range of the 2018 Nissan Frontier will be similar to the current model. According to its design configuration, it will have to fight against some of its counterparts that include Chevrolet Colorado and Toyota Tacoma.